so...........FM 2012.......

i think FM2011 was the best yet......i was unlucky in FM10 because i got bug after bug and couldnt get 1 season out of it .....but bravo to FM11 p2 it was great

but what to do to improve .......there is no point saying the ME and graphics and bla bla bla has to improve.....they will !!! its a given

but i would like to see bells and whistles improvements ...the little things like

pre season tours in USA; IRL chelsea play games in the US every 2 years with no bother, But in FM none of the big US teams want to play ...this is not realistic !

pre season tournaments in other countries; same thing, why cant my chelsea play Celtic or inter Milan in New York ! it been happening for the past 8 years IRL so why not in FM ??

international finance in FM fabio capello does not get paid!!!! IRL he gets 7.5m a year!!! in the history of CM/FM international managers or coaches never get paid. not realistic is it?

Man City kit color ! any team in blue who plays man city .....still plays in blue??? ....its very annoying. why cant chelsea play in black or everton play in pink when thay play Man city..

tutoring players should be able to tutor anyone....i got lukaku for 17m and wanted him to be tutored ...but couldn't, he was to good. this should not happen...

top scorer / most app instead of 1 top scorer at a club why not have a top 3 ...and instead of 1 most appearance for a club why not top 3 or top 5

and last

winner medals this little thing had annoyed me for so long.....and it happens every year in FM....take Drogba in my save. In the Champions League he played 11 and scored 9 but 3 days b4 the CL Final he got injured and missed it. I won it but he didnt get a winners medal because he wasn't in the 18 players picked....IRL he would still have got a medal..

Same with World Cups and Euro Championships......players who are out of the Final (ban or injury) and their team wins, dont get a medal !!!! this does not happen IRL. All 23 players get medals no matter what ! but in FM...........

thats all ....bells and whistles

• 1 month later...

Good suggestions, you can already have tours though.

Ha, I just realised that a few of my star players don't have winners medals for a few league wins because they barely played in the league...

Well, I guess I deserve that for having basically two full squads.

Ha, I just realised that a few of my star players don't have winners medals for a few league wins because they barely played in the league...

That is a real rule. You need to play in 10 games to get a medal.

Some decent ideas but what possible reason could there be for needing to add international finances? Now I admit it probably wouldn't take much to add in a wage for international managers but it is hardly going to have an impact on anything

I know it is, I just never thought of it. The problem is the Hungarian season gets very intense when you're also in European Competitions. That coupled with the Hungarian league in my game have about 5-6 good teams and another 9-10 rubbish ones means that I just send my youngsters out for fun and profit.

I know it is, I just never thought of it. The problem is the Hungarian season gets very intense when you're also in European Competitions. That coupled with the Hungarian league in my game have about 5-6 good teams and another 9-10 rubbish ones means that I just send my youngsters out for fun and profit.

Sorry I assumed you was in England. I take it that is a worldwide rule then for medals? Or at least for the majority of leagues?

Not really. You have to play in ten games to get a medal supplied by the F.A. But the club can have additional medals struck at their own expense, unlike in continental competition where a limited number of medals are supplied and clubs are not allowed to have more made.

For the record, if you aren't named in the match day squad for the Champions League final, then you don't get a medal regardless of how many games you played before hand or whether you were inured or suspended. Scholes and Keane never got one when Man Utd beat Bayern, Fletcher was suspended and never got one for the Chelsea final and wasn't fit enough so still never got a losers medal from the Barcelona game. Likewise Berbatov.

Not the same with regards to World Cup etc. Pepe Reina and Victor Valdez both got winners medals even though they never got a single second of game time last year.

For the record, if you aren't named in the match day squad for the Champions League final, then you don't get a medal regardless of how many games you played before hand or whether you were inured or suspended. Scholes and Keane never got one when Man Utd beat Bayern, Fletcher was suspended and never got one for the Chelsea final and wasn't fit enough so still never got a losers medal from the Barcelona game. Likewise Berbatov.

Keane did get a medal if you look on google im sure you'll find some quotes where he says he has the medal but looks at it as being worthless. Anyone in the 25 man Champions League squad gets a medal

Not the same with regards to World Cup etc. Pepe Reina and Victor Valdez both got winners medals even though they never got a single second of game time last year.

Florent Sinama Pongolle, Anthony Le Tallec and Chris Kirkland all got winners medals for liverpool in 2005 and they weren't in the 18 players for the final

Since when?! and how?!

The tours have been available since the old CM days haven't they? I'm sure it's longer than just 3 years.

I think the Asia Cup, Dublin Cup, Emerates Cup etc should be included.

Keane did get a medal if you look on google im sure you'll find some quotes where he says he has the medal but looks at it as being worthless. Anyone in the 25 man Champions League squad gets a medal

Quite right, as this quote from Paul Scholes and Manutd.com exlains;

me and Roy (Keane) both got medals but they didn't mean anything to either of us because we hadn't been a part of it.

For the record, you are completley wrong. You just have to be named in the 25 man squad to get a medal.

Archived