what do you enjoy most in the game?

What do you enjoy THE MOST in Football Manager  

54 members have voted

1. 1. What do you enjoy THE MOST in Football Manager

please put the following in order that you enjoy them "starting with the most enjoyable for you" and please also answer to the poll!

-- selling and buying players (transfers)

-- creating a kick-ass formation (strategy)

-- actually playing the matches (matches)

-- achieving difficult things (success)

-- having fun whatever happens in the game (fun)

-- learning about managing a football club (managing)

I like to produce a squad of talented youngsters, develop them and turn them into world stars. It's not on the list.

I also like assigning squad numbers, also not on the list.

And your poll asks us to put these items in order, but you can only select one from the list, so doesn't really make much sense.

Yeah, I enjoy it all but most agree with Kenco. The thing I enjoy most is getting young players (not necessarily transfers, but that is obviously most common) and turning them into world class players. My current team has almost everyone with 16 or over determination, and I have loads of players with 20 for determination, which helps youth development and tutoring.

Preseason leading into the league games is great. You develop the side for the coming season with a few transfer tweaks and promote youngsters over aging stars. Somethings work, somethings don't. Once you're up to about game 15 the input into the season lessens I find, and other than in game fun you're just hunting for better signings and changing training schedules.

In the short term, transfers are definitely my favourite part of the game. I just love signing players without knowing how they will turn out.

The best part for me though is building a club up in the long term. Things like new stadia etc.

In the short term, transfers are definitely my favourite part of the game. I just love signing players without knowing how they will turn out.

The best part for me though is building a club up in the long term. Things like new stadia etc.

That is something I have missed out on over the last couple of FM's as my main save is usually moving from club to club. It has been great building a title winning side and increasing the clubs facilities for long term success.

Archived