Can not offer decent staff wages

I am currently spending 14 million a year on wages. I personally am on 1.2 million a year. However the most money I can offer to coaches is 68 thousand a year. This is abysmally low. It is lower than what many much poorer clubs are giving to their coaches, so I have a hard time attracting good coaches.

Is the board intentionally messing with me? They gave me a 35 million transfer budget on top of my wages, but won't let me spend any of that money on coaches?

What is the reputation of the club? Are you in debt?

I think you need continental reputation and to have a healthy economy over time to be able to give staff decent wages (£5k + p/w). If it is not this, I don't know why some clubs have such a low max-wage for staff.

I am currently spending 14 million a year on wages. I personally am on 1.2 million a year. However the most money I can offer to coaches is 68 thousand a year. This is abysmally low. It is lower than what many much poorer clubs are giving to their coaches, so I have a hard time attracting good coaches.

Is the board intentionally messing with me? They gave me a 35 million transfer budget on top of my wages, but won't let me spend any of that money on coaches?

I see it pretty decent. nothing wrong about your wages. you spend 14M a year which is 270K a week. you can give up to 68k a year to a coach which is 1.3K a week.

I spend 500k a week which is 26M a year on wages. I can give at around 3k to an average coach which is 156k a year.

All that means at around double than you. I do not see the problem. (by the way I have some of the top staff of the game for 500 euros a week

Archived