Attendances?

I started off unemployed and then took over Bishops Stortford when they came up to BSP. My attendance was often around the 3k mark as I got promoted via the play offs in my first season(missing out on title by a point) However, my attendance in L2 has been only 1k, despite winning 3 and drawing 1 of my four games, even played Southampton in the JPT at home and again the attendance was only a thousand? Will this sort itself out as the season goes on or is it a fault/bug?

The worst as far as it concerns attendances is Champions League Final. I have never seen more that 35000 spectators. I did report it long time ago, but i have not got any response on this:confused:

• SI Staff
Sorry Marc; I'm in the championship now so no non-major trophies anymore. I have end of season saves for seasons 1,2,3 (bsp,l1,l2) if those are useful?

Might be - but in general I need them just before one of the matches with rogue attendances, then I can step through the code and work out where its going wrong ..

The worst as far as it concerns attendances is Champions League Final. I have never seen more that 35000 spectators. I did report it long time ago, but i have not got any response on this:confused:

Maybe the figure is reflective of the number of real fans in the ground and does not include the corporate types taking all the seats! :D

Archived