Hooligans

Another suggestion I have for the 2012 version.

Some leagues and teams have problems with hooligans, it would be a nice (not really nice but more realistic) if this could get incorporated into the game.

For example here in Sweden 2 games this season have been abandoned because of hooliganism. Once during the Syrianska - AIK fixture fans of AIK threw in firecrackers at the linesman and injured him. The game was abandoned and Syrianska got the 3 points. Another incident happened in the Malmö FF - Helsingborg game when a supporter rushed to the field and tried to beat up a Helsingborg player. These things happen (although very rarely) in some leagues and for the sake of realism should be in the game.

It would be hilarious if youre winning 2-0 and a supporter rushes in and causes the game to be abandoned and you lose the game as a punishment from the FA. You could also be punished with having to play the next fixture with an empty arena.

I know these suggestions will not be made for the game but ill suggest them anyway. :)

Thanks for a great game.

This thread has turned into a massive joke lol (which is understandable due to the original point..)

However, I think that the point is valid, and FA punishments like this would be realistic. But i can see fans from clubs that NEVER get into trouble ending up with bans and stuff. So no. not for me thanks.

If you introduce things like hooliganism into the game then where does it stop. Do you then introduce things like the FA & clubs disciplining their players for misuse of social networking sites like twitter which has become something of a fairly regular occurance lately in England anyway. I personally wouldn't like things like this in the game and as Fabio MVP has said SI will never introduce anything in the game that has the potential to be controversial and cause them having major legal issues which could spell the end of the game.l

Archived