Need some knowledge about player database - Very confuse please help

Ok , please need some help... I have been buying football manager for years but still have not got this clear.

Player database - Ok How does this work ?

I want to have the best players and have nice finds . I also only coach Real Madrid.

What leagues do I pick ? Just Spanish League? Primera or all the divisions ? Will this make a difference on the quality of the league?

I can have a 20-25k player database ... What do you guys recommend ... What edit setup in relation to players?

I am so confuse ... I think even this post is not making any sense either sorry . can someone understand what I am trying to do?

Picking other leagues makes a difference?

Thanks

I guess I am not making sense at all ... And it is my fault sorry .

I understand how the stars system works , I am more concerned in starting a balanced game with most of the best top players with a large database and having around 20.000/25.000 players max

There is an edit option where you can pick which players to pick . Also very worried about my usable domestic league . Does it make a difference if I choose only the division I will manage rather than all the inferior divisions of the same country to the quality of the first division ??

If i pick all the division does it make any difference on the balance of the league I manage?

Yes it will make a difference. This should be a balanced game for Real Madrid since most of your biggest opponents will come from these countries.

I suggest loading England - Premiership and nPower Championship

Italy - Serie A and Serie B

Germany - First and Second Division

Spain - All the way down to Second Division B.

You don't need to add players because usually the top players from other countries get added. The large database will be 27000 players, if that's too much, you can use medium database which works out to 24000.

Archived