Diffrences from the PC version.

I am thinking about buying FMH, I understand that because of the tiny capabilities of a PSP compared to a PC there will have to be some features that are not in the PSP version. I am just wandering what features from the PC version are missing from FMH

Part of my reason for wanting to buy FMH is so that I can play through a season quicker

Of course it's a cutdown of the PC mode, Seasons generally take me about 2 or 3 days of loose playing. It's much easier to pick up and play and in my expierance just as fun. There are still a lot of features in there and obviously not as detailed as the PC version but it's still enough to feel realistic and to suck you in for hours. It's mainly the details that are missing, the biggest thing missing is the variety of countries to choose from: there's Australia,Belgium,Brazil,England,Spain,Italy,Scotland,Portugal, I think Germany and maybe some others. Also some clubs such as Shacktar and Fenerbache are missing most/all there players so that can be quite frustrating. Still a top game and I couldn't rate it highly enough, hope I've helped

Archived