Scouting shortlisted players.

I don't know if this has already been implemented in the game and I am just being a noob, but I think it would be a good idea if in the scouting options you could choose a scout to specifically scout a shortlist you have created and keep an eye on those specific players much like you have the choice to scout a league, team, country. Anyone have any thoughts?

A shortlist is created normally because you have already scouted the players? So i dont really see the point, unless you want to re-scout the shortlist a year on or something? ...

There not necessarily on the shortlist because you have scouted them, you could just want to keep tabs on players. The idea of being able to do it in my opinion is so that you can see how they develop throughout a season how they are in there club and if there is a chance to sign them up, case in point look at hernandez he wasnt signed up from just one scouting mission, this way you could put all your perspective targets in one shortlist and keep better tabs just would make it easier I think

You can put them all in one shortlist.

Then you can just re-scout that shortlist: select all the players (use the shift or ctrl buttons to highlight multiple players) and get a scout report from one of your staff.

I'd prefer players that I've asked for a specific report about to NOT be automatically added to the shortlist tbh. I always seem to be deleting players from it that I'm not really interested in signing: opposition dangermen and recommended players, for example.

If they implement the uncertain ability approach, then this would be useful to scout them as much as you can to get the most accurate abilities of the player. For now, useless. If you desperately want that, every three weeks, assign scouts to shortlisted players to scout them for three games

It would be good to have the option of scouting him for a period of time instead of a number of games, specially if you want to observe them for a longer period before making up your mind. Mind you the reports don't change much after the first scouted games, and even if you send more scouts to watch it's like they sit together and copy of one another.

Archived