Coaches for Shooting?

I just learned in my own thread I posted yesterday, that coach stars are not that important.

Try individual trainings in your forwards, like first touch, finishing, concentration and positioning.

So why do we have them?

A 5 star coach will be better than a 3 star coach. However there are a lot of other factors that influence player development. Having a 5 star or 3 star coach will only make a small difference.

I just learned in my own thread I posted yesterday, that coach stars are not that important.

Try individual trainings in your forwards, like first touch, finishing, concentration and positioning.

I've had six under-20s playing in my first team regularly and on individual training for composure for over a season and only one has improved his composure... and that was only by a single point. Fortunately all the players improved in other attributes though.

Yes, d-d-m (determination, discipline and motivating) summed together are worth the majority of the points that make a coach's coaching ability. If he has high ddm then he should get decent stars in any of the categories.

As you said (OP), technical and attacking coaching attributes are the ones added to ddm for shooting coaching rating.

Archived