Winning The League: A True Underdog Story

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z41/Megafan05/League-3.png

First season I win the league with my hometown team Aberdeen! Media predicted 7th so it is a great result. Needed to post this somewhere and I am aware everyone will just whine about there being a thread like this everyday but I am so chuffed! On top of that I won £300 today at blackjack so all in all a superb day :D

Anyone else had a day where everything in FM and real life has gone to plan perfectly?

thats pretty good going! Took me 5 seasons to win the SPL with them, just make sure you keep a hold of Pawlett, Fyvie and Ryan Jack, and Diamond, i played them all first choice until they retired with huge success, especially Diamond and Pawlet, Fyvie is still going at 33 and a club legend :D

thats pretty good going! Took me 5 seasons to win the SPL with them, just make sure you keep a hold of Pawlett, Fyvie and Ryan Jack, and Diamond, i played them all first choice until they retired with huge success, especially Diamond and Pawlet, Fyvie is still going at 33 and a club legend :D

Pawlett demanded a transfer :( But Fyvie has been great as has Ryan Jack! The star of the team is definately Diamond though club legend in the making.

Pawlett was great for me up till he turned 31, then he got two bad injuries and retired at the end of that season, he got 47 scotland caps as well, Diamond retired at 37 as a club legend and most ever games for the dons, he beat willies record!! Jack is a great squad player, covers so many positions and Fyvie has 75 scotland caps and will definetly beat diamonds appearances, if only real life was as kind to the dons :(

milnerpoint- thats very impressive! Did you win the CL with the Dons?

Seagullfan- Congratulations! My team never win anything so I can't relate to how you must feel :p

SCIAG- Haha nice reference :D unfortunately no although I think my team were bribed by Celtic to throw it with some bizarre thrashings when we entered the final stretch.

Season 2 Transfer budget is 60k so this game is unfortunately over for me because I am expected to get into Europe and tbh I don't even know how I got into the top 4.

nah won the Euro cup in the 10th season i think, but can never get past the semi of the champs league and since Diamond retired i cant even get that far, usually get man city or man u the quarters and get stuffed. Still cant get a new stadium out of Milne which is doing my head in and i dont think i will win it until that happens.

You wont get any real money with the dandies until about the 5th or 6th season when the loan debt is paid off and you start making a bit of cash from the Euro cup, keep at it tho, nothing better than stuffing up the old firm :D

Archived