Wish I could Mock Ramsey

I am Crewe and have got to the EPL one of the first signings I made was Ramsey from Arsenal he stayed for 4 season but moaned about wanting to move to a bigger club. We won a couple of cup and have had Champions League football for the last three seasons. Around the start of December we were top of the league and going well in all competitions. Then Ramsey declares he wants a move to a bigger club, after persuading him to stay about a dozen times in the last few seasons I thought I would cash in and told him I would sell him ASAP. So I sold him for £22.5 million to the mighty Valencia, we went on to win the league, league cup, FA Cup and get to the final of the Champions League. Valencia won nothing and finished 5th Ramsey was on 80k a week with my side but is on 165k a week at Valencia.

It might not be realistic but I really wish I could mock Ramsey after winning so much, anyone else ever wish they could criticise a players move?

I would like it if the game gave us chances to be utter petty ba**ards and take the mickey out of people, or just be an all around prat. I'd love to be able to say to a manager who'se said I'm out of my depth, yet who I just beat 5-0, 'Jog on mate, I hammered you, now ****off'.

Yeah I wish I could do this, I've had a few players do similar things. Especially when I was at Chelmsford, eventually let my best CM go after years of moaning, for us to knock him out (he was with Roma) in the CL the year later, with us going on to win and him going on to finish 8th in Serie A, and have his manager sacked for Gareth Southgate to take over. He must have been ****ed off

Archived