Player and Personal Issues...

So, the assistant's feedback tells me one of my players is struggling to find motivation playing because of personal issues with me. I'm guessing that means he hates me. And I think it has to do with the fact that I refused to offer him a new contract because I rejected a bid for him. And I refuse to offer a new contract every time a club makes a bid. Besides, he still has over 3 years on his current deal.

I used the private chat once, saying I was moving him to the reserves cause of his attitude, to which he accepted, but I thought it was a bit silly seeing as the reserve teams in Italy don't have any fixtures. So I brought him back after about a week.

Is there a way to mend the relationship without having to sell him? I don't really want to lose him as he'd be the second I'm losing in two seasons and plays in the same position as the previous one.

what exactly does his profile say his issue is? You might be able to bollock him for being unprofessional... which may or may not bring him back into line... it's certainly the option that I'd be looking for first ;)

Archived