Can Players have sons who become Footballers in this game?

Surely a "player" would be way too old by the time a son came into the game. More likely to be a member of staff.

I've not noticed any staff AI members with sons, but then - I haven't really been looking.

I see plenty of regens with Ferdinand and Wright-Phillips as surnames, for example. Whether you believe them to be relatives is totally upto you.

Surely a "player" would be way too old by the time a son came into the game. More likely to be a member of staff.

I've not noticed any staff AI members with sons, but then - I haven't really been looking.

I see plenty of regens with Ferdinand and Wright-Phillips as surnames, for example. Whether you believe them to be relatives is totally upto you.

Would be nice if they could have in the description of the player, that says if they are a relative.

E.g. Christian Maldini: Determined, Son of Paulo Maldini.

Would be nice if they could have in the description of the player, that says if they are a relative.

E.g. Christian Maldini: Determined, Son of Paulo Maldini.

If they are related they will have the father as their fav person, so if maldini's son was in the game he would have Paulo as a fav person so its easy to spot.

I think Tom is right, from what i remember all the players/staff in the game have the same chances of having a son as the next, same goes for the human player.

Archived