Importance of keeping your money "In the black?

I'm having a hard time with my club staying competitive and keeping my finances in the black. How important is it to not be in debt in this game? Do you have to be in the black to improve facilities/expand stadium seating etc.????

I'm having a hard time with my club staying competitive and keeping my finances in the black. How important is it to not be in debt in this game? Do you have to be in the black to improve facilities/expand stadium seating etc.????

Debt can lead to point deductions.

I have £800k still to spend in my transfer budget (I'm a Greek Superleague club) which tbh I don't really need to spend. The club seems to be making a loss of £300-400k per month and was taken over last summer as the financial situation deteriorated following relegation. Am I better off just not spending the money as I seem to be doing a decent job within my limited budget?

I have £800k still to spend in my transfer budget (I'm a Greek Superleague club) which tbh I don't really need to spend. The club seems to be making a loss of £300-400k per month and was taken over last summer as the financial situation deteriorated following relegation. Am I better off just not spending the money as I seem to be doing a decent job within my limited budget?

I'd defo recommend not spending it. Do you want to risk losing points for going into administration? I know I wouldn't.

Archived