transfer dates

Is anyone else having issues with "immediate" or "next available" transfers taking place up to 2 years later? Is it just me or is there no information about the actual date of transfer until after you've accepted the transfer? (I remember previous versions had 'transfer will go through on xxx date', but now with the agents I can't seem to find that information. I'm in the middle of a transfer window, but I have to wait 18 months for my player! I probably wouldn't have bothered signing him if I had to wait that long, as he will be 18 by the time he actually signs now, and no longer count as "trained at club". Many transfers go through fine, but there's some really odd ones.

It's a bit silly because if they sign a 3 year contract, 2 years of that are already gone by the time they sign. Could SI bring back the old fashioned bit of information telling me when the player will actually sign?

Never had this problem, I've always been told when a player won't arrive immediately. Maybe you aren't looking hard enough.

So where is the information then?

non-EU U18 players can't move until age 18, so if you keep that in mind, you'll be ok.

Is that non-EU based or just any non-EU nationality, even if playing in europe?

There must also be exceptions, because I signed a 17 year old Brazilian from Cruziero, so how do I know who's going to be an exception and who isn't?

There must also be exceptions, because I signed a 17 year old Brazilian from Cruziero, so how do I know who's going to be an exception and who isn't?

If they have a European passport (second nationality) then there is a get out clause.

So where is the information then?

Is that non-EU based or just any non-EU nationality, even if playing in europe?

it comes up on the right in the coloumn with the info about the transfer(the bid not the contract). It says "Player cannot move abroad until xxxxx" or similar, 100% there

I presume it only comes up when necessary then which is why I've never seen it. Bit of a pain as I don't often check all the details of where they're from etc I just get the scout reports and click on them.

What about if I don't go through the transfer bid screen and just approach to sign them? Would be nice if it was next to the compensation bit like before.

Archived