The media are pretty stupid

I'm Real Madrid, and earlier in the season I agreed to take over the Chelsea job at the end of the season, as I'm on my way to my 3rd La Liga title, and am hopeful of a CL victory this year, plus I've never been Chelsea before. This was agreed in Dec/Jan 2015/2016. It's March now and I've got a couple of stupid messages.

Firstly - White wants Chelsea post. - Well of course I do, I've already accepted the job!

Secondly - Real Madrid hopeful White will stay - It's a done deal!

The game needs to recognise that I'm not just interested in the job, I've got it!

Were you able / did you declare interest in the Chelsea job to get this news?

Back when I applied for the Chelsea Job in december, I'd stayed silent on the speculation. These news items came up in March, when I'd long since accepted the job and was merely finishing the season at Real Madrid. Since accepting the job I'd said absolutely nothing about the Chelsea job, was never asked about it at all.

They drive me crazy linking me to the same crappy forward every few months, not even on my shortlist and never made a bid for him so no idea why.

The managers talking to the media are stupid too. You beat them 7-0 and they come out and say how you suffer from trying to walk the ball into the net. Yep, 101 goals is a rough old season up front!

The one that crops up a few times each year is "you'll never win anything with kids" - you know, apart from the 3 champions leagues, 4 FA cups, 4 league titles, 3 super cups, 2 intercontinental championships and a number of charity shields we've already won!!!! (tbh it may be more, I've lost count). I know most managers are numpties but be fair SI! :p

Thats strange

The stupidest thing i've had from the media was when i was playing as Man Utd and during a press confernce for a league game which happpened after a Champions league game and was asked would i suffer from having travelled in the week for the euro game - now normally thats a fair and normal question but my euro game was Chelsea and my league game was Man City.

I agreed a deal similar to you, but after about 2 months of waiting for me Juventus went ahead and hired Rafa Benitez.

When I finally joined they had 2 managers, i offered him mutual termination and he accepted for £2m.

Unedited DB, 11.3 etc etc etc

Archived