Do you think this is realistic?

I started off the game in Germany with Koln with professional reputation, at the end of the second season I won the German cup and finished 3rd in league, at this point I was linked with jobs all over Europe most impressively Madrid, I had a long term plan in place for Koln so did not take up any of the offers.

4 years on I have won the league title 4 years in a row and have made the quarter finals of champions league each year and this year finally won it.

I now don’t think I have anything to play for at Koln so have started declaring interest in other clubs, I started off with Barcelona and the press laughed it off, I then tried Liverpool and again was laughed off. I finally decided to lower my standard and went for Palermo who again laughed it off.

To add insult to my declaration after laughing off my interest the message each time went on to state that I am one of the most successful managers in recent years.

I am really confused as to how Madrid can declare interest in me after 1 German cup, but nobody wants me after 4 league titles and a champions league.

To be honest I just wanted to vent my anger, not sure what to do now, have no challenge left at Koln but do not want to build another team up from scratch so it has ruined my game, Im not saying I should get the Barcelona job but at least expect to be somewhere near the shortlist.

Any suggested on my next step would be appreciated.

Archived