Hide players NOT at club option - FOREVER!!

Is there a way to make sure ticking this option on the squad filter screen 'sticks'? I have to CONSTANTLY do it not for my own team but when viewing squads of other teams. It continuously reverts back to showing all the players including those who are out on loan which I have no interest in seeing and just crowds the screen instead of only looking at those who may face my team in the upcoming match.

Not a big issue by any means but very annoying since it doesn't seem to stay even if I 'save' right after.

Is there a way I can permanently set it so by default it becomes that players not at club are not shown unless I then go and 'untick'?

Yeah for example the squad of the club you're facing next but it could be any other club as well anyway. The tick option just doesn't seem to 'stay/stick' once you go to another screen and come back later. It'd be nice if it did so you don't have to always go to filter ---> Hide players not at Club

Thank god it works for our own club's squad at least. It'd be VERY annoying if it kept showing our own players who are currently out on loan, etc.

Archived