cant offer a youth player in my own team a contract ???

i deal with every contract in the u-18 my self

he dos not have a contract agreed and i know you need to be 17 to sign a full time contract

what i am trying is to have him sign a pre-contract like every other young talent (yes i know it wont start before he turns 17)

The problem is that there is no option to offer him a contract ????

i have saved my game with a different name so that i can holiday it to see if that changes anything....

really annoying stuff this :-(

i deal with every contract in the u-18 my self

he dos not have a contract agreed and i know you need to be 17 to sign a full time contract

what i am trying is to have him sign a pre-contract like every other young talent (yes i know it wont start before he turns 17)

The problem is that there is no option to offer him a contract ????

i have saved my game with a different name so that i can holiday it to see if that changes anything....

really annoying stuff this :-(

How is it annoying???

Just offer him a contract when he turns 17yo.

and let the big clubs steal him from me, witch is the reason to offer pre-contracts in the first place...

i doubt the a1 teams have problems offer him a contract

so yeah its bloody annoying

I have never had a youth player signed by an AI team on FM11, in fact I don't remember one in FM10 or FM09 either so thats over 100 seasons worth of data.

You can't offer him a pre-contract if he's already agreed one with you - do you have your assistant manager offering contracts to your youth players?

This was my first thought too. Have you checked his contracts page?

And Cougar - I have had AI clubs offer my youngsters contracts, so it does happen.

i have checked his contract and its a youth contract and there is no offers for a pre contract :-/

i holiday´d my game until he was a month from being 17 and there was still no option :-(

gonna release the little troublemaker me thinks ;-)

Archived