Youth Policy (Help?)

Fairly new to the game, just need a little help. I see on your manager profile you have different criterias you can increase, e.g Financial and Transfers etc. I am just wondering how to increase the 'Youth Policy' one. Every time I manage to get all the others up, just not Youth Policy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

• SI Staff
Fairly new to the game, just need a little help. I see on your manager profile you have different criterias you can increase, e.g Financial and Transfers etc. I am just wondering how to increase the 'Youth Policy' one. Every time I manage to get all the others up, just not Youth Policy. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Signing and actively playing youth players over a period of time should raise this attribute - if you don't find this to be the case let me know and I'll look into things (but I haven't heard anything negative about this yet - so hopefully all is well, tbh I haven't changed this attributes operation since FMHi 2010).

Top tip

Never buy Youth. Every season you'll have regens that come into alot of teams with no contracts. Set your search between July - Sept to

Contract Status: Expired

Then go through the 3 - 9 pages of players and pick up some wonderkids.

You'll pick up some players who will jump straight into your team / sit on the bench, others who may need development (generally those <10 Stam) drop into your reserves and loan them out. Pay attention to who they loan out to, you dont want to be sending them to BSP as the training facilities wont be good for the player, I generally dont go lower than Championship.

Your loan players will continue this for a few seasons before you move them into the first team.

Also dont pay attention to your assistant our scouts, they'll generally tell you that the players will never develop to much or are not good, this is absolute crap. Stick with it and you'll have a world beating team in next to no time.

Archived