Playmakers

I have just taken over at Real Madrid, the team obviously has loads of talent, and you can only have 1 playmaker.

Pastore (18 creativity and 20 flair) is described as a midfield playmaker, however Canales 20 creativity and 20 flair), Ozil 20 (creativty and 17 flair) and Henrique (creativity 18 flair) have better ratings imo.

Am I going around it in the right way if I picked Canales as my primary playmaker with Ozil as back up in the team if they all played together or are there other stats I should consider.

With so much skill I wouldn't pick any one as a play maker. If you are determined to use one of them as a playmaker then in my opinion Canales would be the best bet at MC to pick out the others further forward.

With so much skill I wouldn't pick any one as a play maker. If you are determined to use one of them as a playmaker then in my opinion Canales would be the best bet at MC to pick out the others further forward.

As Ive never had such an influx of talent i didnt realise you could set it to none for your Primary Playmaker as have only managed teams where I have had one player who could do this

You're not limited to one playmaker. If you choose certain formations and roles, you can have up to 5 deep-lying playmakers (4-2-3-1?) or maybe 5 attacking playmakers (4-5-1?) I certainly sometimes use 1 deep-lying and 1 attacking PM. Just choose the roles but don't tick the box.

Archived