New job here I comeeeeeee.

Soooooooooo I've just come to the end of my 2 year contract with Tottenham, had a good first season winning the league with defoe scoring 40 goals in 36 games, which was great. Didn't even spend a penny.

Second season wasnt so good, lost the cup final to man city, came fourth in the league after spending around 60million, on players including; David De Gea, Hulk, Gary Cahil...

However, Real Madrid have approached me and I've accepted a one year contract, with them offering me a £99million transfer budget.

Hope I made the right choice. :D

Get rid of some dead wood and move some wage budget over to transfers ;)

I've only ever had 2 jobs in any long-term game, not really a journeyman! Funnily enough though, i was approached by Spurs (they're bankrolled by a sugardaddy tycoon) but i've got absolutely zero interest of managing Spurs, ever!

Guest markyosullivan
Well, they've gave me £149 million not £99.

Crazy.

R. Madrid have crazy expectations. I would've stayed at Spurs as well, the signings you made were really good.

A similar situation happen to me. Managing Benfica i ended the second season winning the portuguese league and the Champions league. In my team i have Paulo Henrique, Milan Badelj, Mamodou Sakho, Coentrão, Lukaku, and have sign in a free transfers Pato from Milan.

Man United aproach me, but i refuse. With these players in Benfica... it's to dificult to leave.

Guest markyosullivan
A similar situation happen to me. Managing Benfica i ended the second season winning the portuguese league and the Champions league. In my team i have Paulo Henrique, Milan Badelj, Mamodou Sakho, Coentrão, Lukaku, and have sign in a free transfers Pato from Milan.

Man United aproach me, but i refuse. With these players in Benfica... it's to dificult to leave.

Good decision. Plus why would you want to manage Man U anyway? ;)

Archived