[Press Conferences] Player Is Unhappy With His Manager's Comments

Is there a way to see which particular press conference comment has upset my player and why? If there isn't, there ought to be.

There's an awful lot of space in that area of the screen. The happiness section should be something like...

Pre-Match: Unhappy with Andrew Potter's comment, "Malta are a side we really should be beating." Believes his manager did not need to put added pressure on the team.

...or...

New Signing: Unhappy with Andrew Potter's comment, "I'd say that is definitely the case. We're always looking to build for the future." Believes he is good enough to contribute straight away.

Very simple, but gives much more insight into the player's personality than the basic "Unhappy with his manager's comments." line.

You can see it by clicking the part that says "Unhappy with Andrew Potter's comment". It will take it to the question your player is upset about. It might not always be clear why the player is upset, but at least you can see which question he reacted badly to :)

You can see it by clicking the part that says "Unhappy with Andrew Potter's comment". It will take it to the question your player is upset about. It might not always be clear why the player is upset, but at least you can see which question he reacted badly to :)

Thanks, that's useful. It still needs to be clearer, I'd say.

Guest markyosullivan
Thanks, that's useful. It still needs to be clearer, I'd say.

Defo needs to be clearer. Sometimes I just think its cause my player can't understand english or maybe my accent, and then thinks I have said something else. :(

Good tip.. i didn't know this.

Archived