change name of the new stadium

train my palermo

I arrived in 2021, and the company has built a new stadium, which is called stage palermo

a bad name, and I decided to change it, but using fmrte you can only use the number of characters of the name change

then I found a guide who will now carry full

OK, there IS a fix to this but not in FMRTE.

Follow these instructions EXACTLY.

First of all, you'll be using an LNC file. LNC files allow you to change data in-game without having to start a new game. To make one of these, open a normal Notepad and save it as "yourclub.lnc" (it's LNC in lower case, NOT INC!)

There's a very set order of information you need to put in this file.

Code:

"STADIUM_NAME_CHANGE" <ID> "New Stadium" ""

The <ID> is the stadium ID of the name that has vanished. You can find this by enabling Unique ID's in game if the stadium has already been built, or you can find it in FMRTE by searching a blank search for stadiums and finding your stadium. Please note you do NOT put the brackets around the ID number!!!

The "New Stadium" is in quotation marks and is the name you want.

The last "" is needed to specify it as English.

So, for example...

Code:

"STADIUM_NAME_CHANGE" 4774744 "Fred Stadium" ""

The "spaces" in between the codes are actually "tabs", so use the tab key instead of the space key.

Code:

"STADIUM_NAME_CHANGE"<TAB>4774744<TAB>"Fred Stadium"<TAB> ""

Don't type <TAB> - it's just to show you where to press Tab!!!!

Save the file as "all files", not a TXT file, otherwise Notepad will add the incorrect extension on the end.

Now you need to place this file in the game. It needs to be placed in ALL directories where databases exist to make sure it loads.

So the first place is:

Code:

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\db\1000\lnc\all\

Copy and paste your LNC file there.

Now, do the same for each "patch" database. For example:

Code:

C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\data\updates\update-1010\db\1000\lnc\all\

If you are patched up to 10.3, you'll need to do this to the original database and all three patched updates.

When this is done, load your saved game up and you'll notice the name change if you have done all the above correctly.

I followed the guide (although it is for FM2010) along with another for him in the game in Italian (the same procedure), but if some succeeded, in the ninth to me it does not change!

I put some screen, maybe I was wrong to fill the file.lnc

fm1b7p2.png

fm2v7bd.png

I put the file in the folder and the original is in the db folder of the patch as instructed

please, help me!

PS: im sorry for the very bad english.

From what I undertsnad of the instructions you dont need the second line (containing Italian). Delete that and just leave the first line.

In the first line, delete the word English and just leave the "". The instructions say that the "" represents English, not that you need to write English between the "".

Also make sure you have this file in every update folder. So if you have installed every patch, you need to make sure the file is in the relevant folder of each patch.

Another thing, when you have successfully done all of that, make sure ou go into preferences and then extra files and select your 'stadium' file. Dont forget to reload on confirm like you do with graphics.

From what I undertsnad of the instructions you dont need the second line (containing Italian). Delete that and just leave the first line.

In the first line, delete the word English and just leave the "". The instructions say that the "" represents English, not that you need to write English between the "".

Also make sure you have this file in every update folder. So if you have installed every patch, you need to make sure the file is in the relevant folder of each patch.

Another thing, when you have successfully done all of that, make sure ou go into preferences and then extra files and select your 'stadium' file. Dont forget to reload on confirm like you do with graphics.

thanks, i try!

your best bet is to go onto the editors forum and ask in there mate

ok, i post in editor forum

• 4 years later...

Archived