Same Ref over and over and over....

I started a new save doing the Dafuge challange two days ago, and in my first season every game in the league was done by the same Ref. Ian Cooper. He sucks btw, and having him for 42 games screwed me out of so many chances. That is very much a game breaking point (only on this save though has this happened). He has reffed over 100 games in 1 season. How is that even possible?

Have you patched your game as this was an issue in an earlier version.

It could possibly also be due to size of database/no of leagues maybe?? Not enough refs generated?

Either way dealing with refs is part of being a manager, getting the same one all the time is an issue but not a game breaking one.

Big deal. Manchester United have to deal with jealous biased refs against them every game and they don't complain about it. Think of it as a challenge.

Seems more like a bug to me. Shouldn't have to accept bugs as challenges.

Have you patched your game as this was an issue in an earlier version.

It could possibly also be due to size of database/no of leagues maybe?? Not enough refs generated?

Either way dealing with refs is part of being a manager, getting the same one all the time is an issue but not a game breaking one.

Yes my game is patched, as I said I just started the Dafuge Challange and I have had 1 ref for every game this season. Dealing with refs (read plural) is one thing, dealing with 1 REF is another. How can I make changes to my team and know what their problems are if there is only one ref? And in my save game in Bulgaria there is no problem whatsoever of having the same refs over and over. And I can guarendamntee that there is more work put into the English side of this game than in the Bulgarian side.

Big deal. Manchester United have to deal with jealous biased refs against them every game and they don't complain about it. Think of it as a challenge.

Who said I was dealing with a jealous / biased ref? Im just dealing with one ref over and over and over. And if you are a Man U fan I don't see much reason for you to complain, they did just win the league again this year and all.

It's a bug all lower league managers (in England, at least) are familiar with. I hoped it would go away when I got promoted into BSN and BS Conference, thinking SI simply hadn't coded referees for leagues lower than they include out of the box.

Alas, even higher up there are only 3 or 4 refs for all the games. I've yet to discover if it's fixed for League Two.

n my last save the ref for all my Level 8 games was Scott Duncan. I thought I'd be sneaky and went into the editor to make him a rubbish youth player at my club.

Well in my current save he is and always will be a rubbish player, but another ref just replaced him.

Archived