Foul system needs a rehaul

I can't count the number of times where Ive played where 1 team is called for an obscene amount of fouls and the opposite team gets just a couple.

In my past 3 games the foul's called have been 19 me - 2 opposition. The next game was 5 me - 16 opposition and in my last game I had a yellow in 5 seconds and ended the game with 27 fouls while the opposition ended with 4 fouls I also ended with 5 yellows to their 0.

Now this is not a problem if it happens once or twice a season, but 3 games in a row and that is just what ive played since getting up this morning.

Also I check the official's ratings after this third game. The first official's rating was 5, second officials rating was 6 and the third official was same guy as first game and he ended up with a 3 in that game. Thats a big problem IMO.

27 fouls and only 5 yellows!lucky you!i get a yellow for almost any foul!

What really gets on my nerves is when fouls are called and on the 3d ME it looks like there might have been a touch or might not have been. Then I will see a player come flying in with a two foot dive taking out a player and nothing is called.

Ive had 3 red cards in this season to date. The first was due to my left back failing to cover his man and then taking him out from behind. Ok I get that one, but my next two were both on headers. After the game it says he committed a vicious fall...on a header...when neither player even goes to the ground? What can be so vicious?

What really gets on my nerves is when fouls are called and on the 3d ME it looks like there might have been a touch or might not have been. Then I will see a player come flying in with a two foot dive taking out a player and nothing is called.

Ive had 3 red cards in this season to date. The first was due to my left back failing to cover his man and then taking him out from behind. Ok I get that one, but my next two were both on headers. After the game it says he committed a vicious fall...on a header...when neither player even goes to the ground? What can be so vicious?

It's called he elbowed him in the face with malicious intent.

1:50 in: [video=youtube;E6Ox8h4hxFA]

[video=youtube;Q2XyMep801w]

It does happen, and in fact there was a crack down on it in 2006-07.

It's called he elbowed him in the face with malicious intent.

It does happen, and in fact there was a crack down on it in 2006-07.

Be that as it may...if there is an elbow with malicious intent, then shouldn't the players go down to the ground at least? Its impossible to tell in the 3D ME that there was a malicious intentioned foul committed. That is, outside of the ones where the player with spikes up takes out a player.

Be that as it may...if there is an elbow with malicious intent, then shouldn't the players go down to the ground at least? Its impossible to tell in the 3D ME that there was a malicious intentioned foul committed. That is, outside of the ones where the player with spikes up takes out a player.

Not always... Why should they have to go down?

Not always... Why should they have to go down?

In those videos posted the player who was elbowed went down, probably anyone who gets elbowed into their eye or face...especially if that was a malicious elbow is going to go down.

If there was an elbow or other malicious foul, you would see it in the commentary.

Archived