Same feeder club suggestions 6 months later....?

Ok so back story: I play with West Brom and have won the league 3 times CL 1 time and a bunch of cups.. during summer I ask my board for a permit feeder club and they agree its a great idea and some time later come back with 2 alternatives Slavia (sofia) and Sporting Club Vaslui.

I decide to reject both as I kind of wanted a belgian WP feeder and thinking that if I reject them I could ask again sooner... silly me

6 months later I can finally ask again and board still think its a great idea.

2 months later I get the result of their looking around.... and behold the same 2 clubs that I rejected last time. I mean seriously thats just messed up and a total waste of almost a whole year not even giving me another choice for a feeder club.

Is this normal? First of all why do i still have to wait the full time for asking again when rejecting the choises? And most importantly what makes them think I want those clubs now when I didnt want them last time?

I mean come on I could have accepted one and tried again 6 months later and now having 2 feeder clubs hopefully 1 I actually wanted instead of rejecting same ones 2 times....

counterintuative as it may be, there is virtually never a good reason to reject a feeder club. The only exception is if you have reached the limit in the number of feeder clubs your board will approve and I have no idea how to find that limit in advance.

If only the procedure for picking a feeder club to target was not broken.

Archived