Problematic registration of first team player

The season will soon start and I have been asked to select the players for the upcoming year by registering them, but for some strange reason I can't register my best player.

When I activate the page to assign the squad numbers and start clicking the 'pkd' button to distribute the numbers, his button is somewhat blocked and cannot activate.

Any possible reason why?

The season will soon start and I have been asked to select the players for the upcoming year by registering them, but for some strange reason I can't register my best player.

When I activate the page to assign the squad numbers and start clicking the 'pkd' button to distribute the numbers, his button is somewhat blocked and cannot activate.

Any possible reason why?

(1) Spanish Liga

(2) 25 players are eligible...I currently have 24

(3) He is at the club for the past 5 years (he's 24 years now), but somehow this year the game decided to screw things up.

(4) He is Spanish

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bermybhoy:

You might need to give some more info. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm...I think I gave some now, no?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">but you seemed like someone who feels he's being ignored. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly mate. The real way to discover the weakness of this game is playing a career for 20, 30, 40 years. The more you play the more bugs you find. Maybe queries like mine create uncomfort to some!!! icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SCIAG:

Is he registered for your B Team? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No he's not.

I got him when he was still 18. He started playing with the first team a year later because he showed immediately he was a star.

Since last season he always was my first choice and was registered, but somehow in Summer, as soon as he turned 24, his registration number greyed out and he became ineligible. I tried registering him once again, but the button to assign him a number is blocked, it doesn't activate like the others.

Exactly as you said, it's as if he's registered with the B Team, the same effect, but he's not since he never was.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bermybhoy:

I didn't claim I'd know the answer...was just suggesting you provide a bit more if you want help. As it goes, I still have no idea. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah...got your point!!! icon_wink.gif

Maybe someone responsible from this forum or else one of the game programmers will honour us with their presance!!!

Archived