Manager job choices

Hi

Well managing Blackburn in year 2021 this 4 year be managing them after managing several other teams.

Got them promoted through playoffs in first year then kept in preimiership and made top 6 for last two season but money dried up as sugar daddy has decide not putting more money in. Have reasonablly good squad sitting 7th and won League Cup and lost Semi final of FA Cup and lost Euro Cup Quarter Final as well. With 3 games left looking to finish 7th.

I know have another year in europe if stay at Blackburn.

But i for first time ever i have had 3 clubs offer me to manager there clubs from End of Season these are Sampdoria, Liverpool and Juventus.

Liverpool are only 8th.

Sampdoria are sitting 5th

Juventus 4th and they both have outside chance of finishing 1st or at least Champions league.

Who would you choose to go to next or stay?

I'd consider moving.

But only on the following grounds:

- How old are the prospective squads? Will I need to rebuild?

- Are some players on ridiculous wages?

- What are the finances like?

Do some browsing :)

It depends really. Do Liverpool look like they need their squad rebuilding if they are 8th? Likewise with the Italian teams.

Are you getting bored of Blackburn? Or would you like to at least break into the Champions League.

I know what I would personally do. From what you have told us. However only you know the full story as to whether you're getting bored.

Thanks for replies yer was going do more digging into the teams at end of season once know where they finished.

Having quick look liverpool have Ten player 30 and over so that will be rebuild job.

Juventus will be huge rebuilding job only 4 players under 30 there.

Sampdoria only have 7 players under 30.

So the two Italians team's will be the biggest jobs of rebuilding.

The plan was my Manager of Blackburn is to be manager to travel and manger different clubs as i have another manager trying to do Sir Alex at Arsenal.

So think might have to move just which club.

Let me know what you would choose just from this info.

If you have played most or all of your save in England, moving to Italy might be good. It would be like a new game, different league rules, players etc.

As for the team, as it would require a rebuild, I would want to go where there is less pressure and probably less debt. I think Sampdoria, may give you a better chance to settle and adapt, whereas Juventus may have very high expectations from the off.

They are both good clubs and the facilities are on par with one another. I suppose I would look at the backroom staff as well, and who stays and who goes. Are any on long term/ high wage drawing contracts that you wouldn't want to keep, as the board may block their departure.

The same would apply to players also.

When you go through it there is a lot to consider, as I have just found out writing this :D. It is a tough decision, but i am leaning toward Sampdoria, especially if they have lower debt.

Archived