Febian Brandy out for 6 - 7 month with a virus.

Injuries aren't real, they are just a description and a length of time out.

For the record though people can be out of action a up to a couple of years with a virus (depending on what sort).

For instance:

Markus Babbel was a fine attacking right-back who excelled during Liverpool's treble-winning season of 2000-01.

Unfortunately the German international's Liverpool career was cut short by the debilitating Guillain-Barre Syndrome, which kept him out of action for almost all of the following year.

how can he be out for 6months with a virus. what his wrong with him ??????/

Depends on the virus.

At one end you have flu which is a couple of days, at the other end you have things like AIDS which are a little more serious.

I'm not saying your player has AIDS, that's just an extreme to try and show how dangerous and lasting a virus can be.

Depends on the virus.

At one end you have flu which is a couple of days, at the other end you have things like AIDS which are a little more serious.

I'm not saying your player has AIDS, that's just an extreme to try and show how dangerous and lasting a virus can be.

I'd hate to be the club physio who breaks that news to him. "Febian, I'm not saying you've got AIDS, but...."

Hopefully it's 'good AIDS'.

A friend of mine was actually told he had AIDS. Then they took a blood test and discovered he was just having an allergic reaction to aspirin.

He was not best please with the original diagnosis.

Archived