Player search help (free transfers)

Alright, don't laugh at me for this one...but I can't figure it out :D

I'm searching for free-transfers (i've got 100% knowledge in Italy and 40% Poland in my game):

- I've managed in England, and mostly English players showed up in the results

- I've managed in Italy, and mostly Italian players showed up in the results

- Now i'm managing in Holland, same thing...

Even with the "exclude non realistic targets" flag unticked, i still get players from the nation I'm managing in when searching for players out of contract...why?

Check the scouting knowledge of your club, the players that show on the search depend on the knowledge of the club

I'm guessing that you are managing lower division sides? They normally only have knowledge of their own country and eventually a couple more depending on the staff they have.

Here's my club's knowledge, and yes i've always managed lower division sides.

knowledgeg.th.jpg

If i search out of contract dutch players I get 2028 of them, then I get 6 italians (all of them with Italy as second nationality), 28 belgians, 3 swedish, 4 danish and so on.

If I get some Italian scouts for example will I get more results?

Well since your manager's nationality is Italian you should be getting more results of Italian players, as you can see on that screen you already got good knowledge of Italy from yourself.. i don't think that in that case an Italian Scout would help.

Even with the unrealistic players ticked off you should be getting more Italian players on your search.. hmm.

When I want free transfers, I always look at all the national teams, because some of them sometimes have players without club. If you can't send someone to scotu him, just bring him offering a test at the club. If it's worth it, then offer him a contract.

Largest db, argentina, brazil, france, germany, england, italy, mexico, holland, portugal, russia and spain loaded.

It just doesn't make sense that if I'm managing in Italy I only get italians in my free transfer search results, now i'm managing in holland and i only get dutch players....

Now i've just sent one of my scouts to scout Italy, let's see what happens...

Archived