premiership title odds

What are you saying?

Odds are too good?

Odds aren't good enough?

Surely he means that odds are too low for Everton, like everyone has said it does depend on what they did in the first season.

I don't understand odds and how they work. I don't even know what's considered to be good and what bad. And if someone could explain it, that would be awesome. Also, what factors are they and media prediction based on. I know a bit is on on the last position, but surely it can't be reliant on this alone, right?

Someone asked this question the other day Hearn, and we couldn't decide either. Reputation seems to play a big part, previous finish, and then possibly value, money in the bank, ability of manager, transfer budget, ability of players.

Your guess is as good as mine.

It's probably reputation. This is why you can do the quadruple 50 times over and if one of your title rivals suddenly gets a sugar-daddy takeover, they might shoot up to favourites, despite the fact you've won the same competition again and again and again and again and again...

No idea, they're rubbish tbqh. I'm still smirking at the fact my relegation tipped Redditch just thumped Top half/promotion canidiates Darlington 9-0 in their own back yard (and a few days before a 6-0 thumping of Bath) but eh that's the game for you. Would be nice if they looked into the squad abilities and the manager's history for a rating rather than past position. ¬_¬

Archived