If you dont ask, you dont get! Is this true?

Board Requests, is there a disadvantage for asking for every option available?

Also I ask old Randy Lerner in a Network game we have just set up for more % of transfer revenue, and he granted it and gave me 105% of transfer revenue! is that a Glitch or has it happened before?!?

Sometimes you won't get what you ask for. Depends on your situation, your finances, your club reputation, your own reputation within the club, how long you've been at the club, etc.

I spent years asking for a new stadium, with no luck. I even warned them I would quit if they didn't approve it, to which they replied "Well if that's the way you feel....go ahead".

I'm actually testing this theory out. I recently started a new game at Liverpool, and don't want them to move to the "Liverpool Stadium", want them to build one after I become a legend and name it after me!

So I haven't asked for any expansions or new stadium and as yet they haven't done anything.

I would like to know if asking the board for lots of things makes them more likely to think "Oh, him again. No chance." rather than if you are rarely asking for something.

If you're successful - they're generally willing to help you out!

Quite often I make a request, and they'll deny it initially (for example, more scouts at the club). But because I've helped the club grow in stature over the years, I'm able to reply with "After all I've done for this club..." - which ends in them hastily agreeing to my request.

My board is currently planning a new stadium which I didn't ask for (as we've got no money and I would have liked it later, so it would be bigger).

Same with me (albeit in my case it was a pleasant surprise).

I asked my board some 3 times between the completion of my Stadium Expansion to 22,500 to the end of the season for them to expand it again (about 6 months). Then after constant rejection they announced at the end of the season that they were to expand the stadium. It's now 31,000. I'm now trying to get them to build a new one, a mere week after it was completed!

I was begging my board to build me a new stadium after about 6 years in the Premier League they decided to go for it. 1 year and a 40 million debt later, I have a brand new 33,000 all-seater. I might have used the "after all I've done card, but I'm not sure, I haven't played this save since January, but that card works with everything else without fail so far. Didn't name it after me... Huuuge bummer. They chose to go with a boring name "Port Vale Stadium".

For some reason under board requests the stadium is still listed and the time line has been extended by another 2 years. The move into the new stadium was announced so I don't know what this means. I'm hoping it means more seats.

I'm actually testing this theory out. I recently started a new game at Liverpool, and don't want them to move to the "Liverpool Stadium", want them to build one after I become a legend and name it after me!

So I haven't asked for any expansions or new stadium and as yet they haven't done anything.

I didn't think the game had incorporated Liverpool's move to a new stadium seeing as their is nothing confirmed yet anyway?

I'm on FM 10 i've been on the board room screen there's board requests.. under it theres expand stadium,improve training F.improve youth F,req feeder club,req parent club,req transfer funds, req wage funds,ask for extra time to rebuild squad , ask for new contact and relay pitch that's it.I've got a wage's available but can only have two coaches

How long do I usually have to wait until the option to improve networking? I got Swansea as a feeder club around July and I'm in December of my first season and I still haven't been able to request anything as of late. Except for more time as I was on a 5 game losing streak I've managed to successfuly ask for more scouts, physios and coaches, also I've been able to gain planning on new training facilities and youth facilities in that time too but I still haven't been able to upgrade my networking. I know from previous versions that it takes a while to request for a new feeder club but generally how long is this on FM11?

Youth recruitment is probably linked to your reputation - so I wouldn't expect too much development on that scene right now.

Feeder clubs may have many factors:-

How many do you currently have?

What type are you allowed?

What reputation are you at?

Generally the waiting time to apply is 3-6 months.

I didn't think the game had incorporated Liverpool's move to a new stadium seeing as their is nothing confirmed yet anyway?

I think on 11.1 it happened quite soon into the game, but I started a new game on 11.3 and it hasn't happened yet. Oddly they have just decided to expand Anfield without me asking for it, and I always thought expansion at Anfield was impossible due to local council restrictions? That's what always happened to me in previous FMs.

I think on 11.1 it happened quite soon into the game, but I started a new game on 11.3 and it hasn't happened yet. Oddly they have just decided to expand Anfield without me asking for it, and I always thought expansion at Anfield was impossible due to local council restrictions? That's what always happened to me in previous FMs.

I think they are now looking into expanding it or revamping the stadium in real life I'm sure I remember seeing someone from Fenway sports talking about it being one of the possibilities when they took over the club.

Personally I'd burn the place to the ground but hey I do hate Liverpool...

I think they are now looking into expanding it or revamping the stadium in real life I'm sure I remember seeing someone from Fenway sports talking about it being one of the possibilities when they took over the club.

Personally I'd burn the place to the ground but hey I do hate Liverpool...

Was there really a need for that?

Archived