How to increas your League Rep?

Is there a cap on League Rep and how do I get it all the way to the highest league In the World. I'm Santos FC in the past 5 years I've won 3 continentals and beat Man U and Bacelona in two competitions. I've lost 2, Man City and Barcelona. So a 2-2 record but my players seemed to poached all the time. I just wanted to know if I keep beating Europe will my reputation be high enough for my league (Brazil Frist Division) to exceed those of the European Leagues. I keep having my players

Is there a cap on League Rep and how do I get it all the way to the highest league In the World. I'm Santos FC in the past 5 years I've won 3 continentals and beat Man U and Bacelona in two competitions. I've lost 2, Man City and Barcelona. So a 2-2 record but my players seemed to poached all the time. I just wanted to know if I keep beating Europe will my reputation be high enough for my league (Brazil Frist Division) to exceed those of the European Leagues. I keep having my players

Yes it is possible for any league to become the best in the world if you play enough seasons and have enough success.

Also, I believe league rep is calculated based on the last 5 seasons, so in the game you won't see a leagues reputation increase due to your success until season 6.

I was reading on some other threads that countries in "Developing" state wont be able to get any European players to join.

But I guess if you dominate with South American players alone its more than possible to become the best league in the world.

Yes it is possible for any league to become the best in the world if you play enough seasons and have enough success.

Also, I believe league rep is calculated based on the last 5 seasons, so in the game you won't see a leagues reputation increase due to your success until season 6.

Actually, on that logic you could see an increase immediately. I'll leave you to figure out why.

Anyhow, it's capped by the continental competition which has a static reputation. As the Champions League is of a higher reputation it is possible for European Leagues to get a higher reputation than Copa Libertadores and as such you may find a nasty little glass ceiling.

Hey, it's not all bad for Brazil though. Try managing in Australia, the A-league's reputation is guaranteed to go down dramatically season on season as they completely cocked up Asia, and especially how the Champions League places are decided. Actually, they didn't **** it up, they just didn't code in how they change it. Dynamic League reputation works nearly flawlessly in Europe, but outside... It should be about right in South America, especially in the bigger leagues, after that though...

I was just wondering why my club don't have WORLD reputation. My club is currently worth 282 mil 8th in the world for richest club. In my save I'm worth more than Man City, Chelse, and Inter which have a World reputation. Are league rep and team rep correlates with each other?

I was just wondering why my club don't have WORLD reputation. My club is currently worth 282 mil 8th in the world for richest club. In my save I'm worth more than Man City, Chelse, and Inter which have a World reputation. Are league rep and team rep correlates with each other?

They are in the same way that being in a car and travelling are correlated. You can increase your reputation very rapidly in a high reputation league, but its not the limiting factor.

For example, my Honvéd side are the 5th best club in the World on the World screen, however the Hungarian League is the 8th best in Europe (on the game now, it was around 40th or lower).

Guest markyosullivan

I never seen a significant increase in the Northern Ireland Premiership (Top division in NI) even when I got through to the group stages in CL with Ballymoney United.

After going to the CL group stage with Sparta Prague 4 seasons in the row and going to the semi final in the EL once, and the quarter final once, the Czech league has now gone up to 3 stars, as well as been given an automatic CL group stage place. So as Some Guy! wrote, it works fine in Europe, but probably not on the other continents.

The issue is that static reputation of the continental competitions. What they really need is a continental reputation value which then translates to the reputation of their Champions League. On top of that this needs to be affected by the results in the Club World Cup or by some other means to actually make it Dynamic. On top of that they need to float the qualifiers for Asia! They've cocked up Asia big time, it's not static! It's decided on infrastructure and performance, which surely isn't that hard to deal with. Also, someone at SI needs to sit down and find out what causes the A-league reputation bug.

Archived