Adverts on the Tube.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by solsagooner:

I saw the first adverts for FM handheld while waiting for my Underground train this morning. Medium sized poster at Leceister Sq.

Very nice indeed. icon14.gif

Bit late to be starting the campaign though isn't it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There have been some ads previously I believe but these have been mainly targetted at the 'games press' (ie. in magazines) - the mainstream stuff generally comes out around the time of release (ie. no its not 'late' icon_wink.gif ) ...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by solsagooner:

I saw the first adverts for FM handheld while waiting for my Underground train this morning. Medium sized poster at Leceister Sq.

Glad you like them.

Not too late - advertising in that particular medium weeks before your product available is a bit of a waste, imho.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

There have been some ads previously I believe but these have been mainly targetted at the 'games press' (ie. in magazines) - the mainstream stuff generally comes out around the time of release (ie. no its not 'late' icon_wink.gif ) ... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spot on Marc - we're hiring product managers if you're interested...icon_smile.gif

Archived