Getting The Best Outta Ya Strikers

Have kept faith with the strikers i have but they still aint getting me the conistency and goals i want.

Any ideas on how to get the best outta them??.

I have for my West Ham team:

Dean Ashton

Marlon Harewood

Bobby Zamora

Only one that does well for me is Katan lol.

Have kept faith with the strikers i have but they still aint getting me the conistency and goals i want.

Any ideas on how to get the best outta them??.

I have for my West Ham team:

Dean Ashton

Marlon Harewood

Bobby Zamora

Only one that does well for me is Katan lol.

The first thing I would recomend then is to use 4:3:3, you also need to change the team/player instructions to

emphasis - attacking

passing - normal

tackling - normal

the rest is set to 'no'

player instructions

passing - defence and GK set to team, midfeild and forwards short

tacking - all team apart from 3 MF set to hard

pressing - DF and GK no, rest yes

pass to - all RLC

free role - 2 outside forwards set to yes, rest no

forward runs - all yes apart from GK, DC's and middle MF

run with ball - outside MF's and outside FW;s yes, rest no

hold up ball - middle MF and middle FW yes, rest no

long shots - all MF yes, rest no

through balls - all MF yes, rest no

cross ball - DL, DR, outside MF and ouside FW yes, rest no

marking - all zonal apart from GK and FW's.

I can recomend two really good 15 year old mifielders who work well with Reo-coker and Noble, They are Tales and J. Inogereza-I think thats how you spell it, he players for Boca.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chuz:

theres a mod for devhook that you can use...i think king-reo-coker used it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Simply called a screenshot mod that you use with devhook.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> thanks chris for ur tactic! ,, I just done it now with my Sydney FC team, my 1st match was against Adelaide Utd and I won 4-1 ! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't mention it!

I use this tactic for my Lower League game. I was on course to win the conference with Tamworth using this until I took the Oxford Job and got 6 points in three games to lift me two spots into the playoffs.

I lost the playoffs and the next season using it I was pretty average. At home I was brilliant but away not so good. I made some good buys over the summer and started the season well. Unfortunately I lost a couple of players due to big club release clauses but made about 500k so not so big a deal.

The question I want to ask is do you have any trouble away from home or was it due to mediocre players? I'm leaning towards the latter as this season with a better goalie and strike force I seem to be doing better away. Although I've only played a couple of games.

Anyways, thanks for the tactic.

Archived