Why do managers swap jobs?

I dont understand how the chairmans decide its a good idea for their managers to swap... eg just now in my save, Bari are doing really well in 4th(Overachieving), and Juventus are doing awful(17th)... Juventus decide Zambrotta(Bari manager) is their man(good decision...), Then the next day Dennis Wise gets the Bari Job!!! After being fired because he was doing bad with a better team(Juventus!)

[video=youtube;NefM2gVo9mw]

???

I resigned from Man City after winning everything possible with them in just two years. Benitez declares interest in the job and two days later is hired. Real Madrid then offer me the job so I take it for a new challenge.

So basically me and Benitez swapped jobs lolol

On mine, man City hired Carlo Ancelotti after sacking Roberto Mancini, then Mancini is hired as Chelsea boss. I can understand Chelsea's appointment however, high rep manager taking over a high rep club without any need for compensation to the selling club.

It is a move that makes sense for both teams. In the case of the OP, Juve got a manager who just overachieved with a lesser club while Bari got a (relatively) high profile manager (he must've been to be hired by Juve in the first place). It does look slightly weird though.

In every save i play i watch the "Mancini Effect" LOL

He never wins any title or cup, but he never gets fired. But in fact he is always changing teams, because any top team that sack a manager always contracted Mancini. I really think his the most overrated manager in FM. LOL

IRL Mancini... :thdn:

Archived