What attributes causes aggressive behaviour

I have this striker Leigh Griffiths. He is a bomb. He has almost 1:1 goal ratio.

But he is also the most yellow card received player in EPL.

His aggression is 11

Tackling is set to normal for whole team and for him particularly.

I don't set "Hard Tackling" in opposition settings for the players he is facing.

Yet he continues to receive them, even when we are winning by 3-4 goals. Although he never ever received a red.

I have players with 15-16 aggression but they have far less cards in a season.

What other attributes causes persistent fouling?

Also, Before almost every match, opposition manager says "Griffiths must be stopped" so is it possible because he always marked tightly?

I have this striker Leigh Griffiths. He is a bomb. He has almost 1:1 goal ratio.

But he is also the most yellow card received player in EPL.

His aggression is 11

Tackling is set to normal for whole team and for him particularly.

I don't set "Hard Tackling" in opposition settings for the players he is facing.

Yet he continues to receive them, even when we are winning by 3-4 goals. Although he never ever received a red.

I have players with 15-16 aggression but they have far less cards in a season.

What other attributes causes persistent fouling?

Also, Before almost every match, opposition manager says "Griffiths must be stopped" so is it possible because he always marked tightly?

Does he have a high work rate and high determination? If so, he could be making a lot of tackles and since he is a striker, I doubt that he is very good at tackling. You should maybe try to teach him the 'does not dive into tackles' PPM.

High closing down, high work rate, poor tackling. His poor strenght maybe causing him to get more aggressive to get to the ball. Also what is his description ex: volitile, ambitious etc.

Some players just simply get more cards then others with higher aggression. Maybe some hidden attributes are the cause of this.

My ONLY viable left back picks up yellows every game and a few reds. Just can't get him to ease up.

There is a key hidden attribute - dirtiness - that is probably the culprit. Check your coach report to see if he hints at it.

This. In the coach report it should say something along the lines of "His competitive streak can sometimes get him into trouble".

Hmmm... Probably something to do with his personality or hidden attributes. More of a thing you find by experience than looking at his attributes.

I had a striker like him on my Brisbane side. He could rip the league to tatters, scoring around 40 goals in a 30 match season as well as hitting 20 in the AFC Champions League. However he had a real tendency to get set off after he'd scored a hattrick. One time he got sent off when my side were 10-0 up! Absolute nutter! But hey, with his goal scoring record I didn't care!

His hidden attributes as the guys said plays the most important factor.Dirtiness and temperamental i say.

What I was going to say. Although high work rate and low defense stats also play a big part as he will often make rash challenges trying to help out.

If you guys want to check out players' hidden attributes, just keep in mind that the Temperament attribute works the opposite of what you would think. It is how good the player is at controlling his temper. That means that a player with Temperament 1 is very likely to lose his temper while a player with 20 is extremely good at keeping his temper under control.

Archived