Talk About Tight!!!!!!

Ok, so in my travels recently I decided to do a test to see what would happen if I gave a Blue Square South Team (St Albans) a $1billion dollar transfer and wage budget via the editor. So i go into the game and look at the transfer budget $1billion dollars....COOL!!!! Then i look at the wage budget :eek: WTF $16k. Surely this was a mistake, so I went to request more wage $$$$ and the response was we cannot afford to give you anymore. Are you serious??????? SOOOO next idea was to adjust the budget.....nope sorry cant do that either, what the hell!!!!!! Either these guys are tight as or something has gone wrong, anyone have any ideas? Is there any restrictions on how much they can pay players?

Change the chairman's resources attribute with fmrte to 20 and make sure to tick foreground sugar daddy to give him the financial ability and mindset in game to throw money into the club. Changing his ambition attribute to 20 and business attribute to 1 should also make him less financially astute but may also make him more likely to fire you at the drop of a hat.

Have you had the season expectations message yet?

Yeah the seasons expectations were just too avoid being relegated (we started -10 because of last seasons financial problems).

Yeah the seasons expectations were just too avoid being relegated (we started -10 because of last seasons financial problems).

Then it must be your chairman. If you want to have lots of money forever follow Slipknot's instructions (not sure about business though) and set his favoured clubs to St Albans.

Archived