Does this game not want me to win Manager of the Month?!

I'm playing as Le Arse, and have managed to win every game so far this season (I had a lucky run of the fixtures and started off with my best opponents being Fulham) out of 6. I have the highest goal difference and am top of the table by 3 points.

Yet two months in a row I have only come second in the MoM award! Is it because I'm winning against lower rep teams?

I'm playing as Le Arse, and have managed to win every game so far this season (I had a lucky run of the fixtures and started off with my best opponents being Fulham) out of 6. I have the highest goal difference and am top of the table by 3 points.

Yet two months in a row I have only come second in the MoM award! Is it because I'm winning against lower rep teams?

Only two months?

That's not really enough time to judge this on.

Other managers might have been involved in more games that particular month, thus enabling them to earn more "manager points".

I've had months where I've won 4 out of 4, but lost all three places due to other managers playing in 6 games.

Only two months?

That's not really enough time to judge this on.

Other managers might have been involved in more games that particular month, thus enabling them to earn more "manager points".

I've had months where I've won 4 out of 4, but lost all three places due to other managers playing in 6 games.

Well that's the thing, I had play 5 whereas the others had played 3.

Archived