I think that the source of A-league reputation bug is the ACL schedule

I think, that the source of the problem with Australian Hyundai A-league lowering reputation is not A-league itself, but the Asian Champions League.

Final series competition of A-League finishes after ACL squad registration, so Australian teams play in ACL one year after they should (for example the team who will be champion of A-league in 2010-11 season will be able to play in ACL in 2012). I know, that this system works in reality and worked OK in previous versions of FM, but I’m afraid, that now the game doesn’t recognize two Australian teams in ACL, but recognizes none.

Could anybody confirm it?

Is there anybody, who played a few seasons in default (not edited) A-league with created in the editor ACL (which allows Australian teams to play in ACL straight after successful leaguer season)?

In real life, that is the way the A-League works. It wouldn't be possible to change this since the second ACL place is given to whoever wins the Finals, which is after the group games begin.

I've had an A-League game, and two Australian sides have always been put in the ACL for me.

Does that help at all?

I know that HAL will have always 2 places in ACL.

But I’m interested what will happen after a few seasons, if ACL is created in the editor and starts later than in real life - after finishing of HAL final series.

Archived