Player Sales

Has any of you been having problems selling players? - I am in my 8th season with Premiership Lincoln (I know, I'm chuffed as well) and I've only been able to sell one player!

Has any of you been having problems selling players? - I am in my 8th season with Premiership Lincoln (I know, I'm chuffed as well) and I've only been able to sell one player!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bmaik:

I guess releasing players and letting them go for free and getting other players for free instead of them is a perfect way to buy and sell players in FMH. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True. I don't sell many players. I realeased Rio, Smith, Heinze, Scholes and all the pother MUFC favourites because they got VERY old. I spend up to £30,000,000 a year on youngsters so im set for 10 years. Rooney is gonna be retiring in about 5 seasons too!

I'm in league 1 with Oxford and at the start of this season a couple of my players were wanted and getting media speculation. I offered them all to clubs and got about 500k in 2 weeks of game time. A couple had big club release clauses and still the teams offered more than they were worth. I got 100k for a 10k rated player.

Archived