And here is why:

Juventus 1st season (Expected to finish 7th): Won League

Juventus 2nd Season (Expected to challenge): Won League and Champions League

Offered Man City Job

Offered Man Utd Job

Offered Inter Job

Took Man Utd Job

Man Utd 3rd Season: Won League and Champions League

I am the new Mourinho, I am special. You would all love a record like that. Don't be jealous.

I will probably win the world cup next. What team should i manage? They will all want me.

Why would i manage a small club? Do you see my record? Would Mourinho go back and manage Braga? Don't think so

Maybe you guy should stick to managing small clubs. Lack of expectation, no ambition. Maybe you are just not good enough for a top side. Its happens. Some people cannot cut it at the top. I can. I am special. But i am sure you know that by now.

R.E.S.P.E.C.T me......don't hate me

Why would i manage a small club? Do you see my record? Would Mourinho go back and manage Braga? Don't think so

Maybe you guy should stick to managing small clubs. Lack of expectation, no ambition. Maybe you are just not good enough for a top side. Its happens. Some people cannot cut it at the top. I can. I am special. But i am sure you know that by now.

And some people can't hack it at the bottom with all the pressure just to stay in your league, think smaller than Braga and whether you could handle that. I suppose you probably couldn't so its best to stick to the big clubs anyway. ;)

if you were so good, wouldn't you easily be able to manage a conference club and lead them to European dominations. Withsomeone as cocky as you, it is clear you have cheated, given yourself millions of money just to begin with.

Anyone can win with a big club. Your record is nothing to be proud of. In a previous fm11 save I managed levante to title glory and europa league glory after the were 4th last in the league come early december.

And no, you are not the best manager on these forums, not even close. The best manager would take the smallest of all clubs to total world domination.

In a previous fm11 save I took liverpool to 7 epl titles, 7 champs leagues, 7 fa & league cups and all the other jazz that comes with it re: super cup, club world championships etc ...

As well as ALL my silverware i am a financial genius. I turn clubs into money making machines. I am a chairman's dream.

Not only the chairman ! You make me wet also, my life would already ben really succesfull with half the achievements you've reached!

Graeme=God! We've to consider merchandising now you are so hot. Please send me the link to order the GraemeHall dartboard.

I won the league with Wolfsburg. Does that make me special?

Funny enough, i have done this to.

No you are not special. Win some more and get back to me.

The Special People:-

GraemeHall

KeiranB7

Don't be jealous....BE SPECIAL

I had a striker score over 1900 goals for one side under just my management in the Premiership. I also have an unbeaten run in the league which stretches back about 7 years.

Until then you are not even worthy of uttering my name Graeme. Everyone else though, feel free to use my name - it has no bearing anywhere in the world, except in a small town in Mexico where I'm wanted for indecent exposure after a swimming pool accident.

Funny enough, i have done this to.

No you are not special. Win some more and get back to me.

The Special People:-

GraemeHall

KeiranB7

Don't be jealous....BE SPECIAL

Champions League wins with four different clubs in one save, am I getting closer?

I had a striker score over 1900 goals for one side under just my management in the Premiership. I also have an unbeaten run in the league which stretches back about 7 years.

Until then you are not even worthy of uttering my name Graeme. Everyone else though, feel free to use my name - it has no bearing anywhere in the world, except in a small town in Mexico where I'm wanted for indecent exposure after a swimming pool accident.

For all we know you might have drawn every game for 7 years and finished 15th 7 years in a row. You are not very special, your striker is.

The Special People:

GraemeHall

KeiranB7

Person that i cannot name Striker

That's nothing, I won the Champions League in my first season with Solihull Moors. And then the Asian Champions League in the second season, and the Copa Libertadores in my third season, while getting a takeover by Chuck Norris. Then the game stopped and I got a message saying that I was too good for FM, they wouldn't let me carry on.

Ah, great save, those were the times..

I recorded here some of the best moments of that save:

Graeme, critically, did you win the League Cup with Man Utd?

As we all know, that is the true test of a managers greatness.

Lack of reply means I'm totally assuming you didn't win it.

Sorry Graeme, you're nothing more than a pretender.

Archived