Hiya im new to the game but starting with Doncaster Rovers

Hiya Im new to football manager

im going to start with my hometown club Doncaster and I was just wondering if you could share all the tips you have

Best signings

Parent clubs

Best tactics

Formations

Youngsters

Anything that helps for when I start tommorow.

I will be looking for a

Goalkeeper – got smithies and basso in mind

Defender – demerit in mind

Midfielder – not sure who to look at, maybe JET from arsenal or Spearing from Liverpool on loan.

Striker –Unsure,Cox from West Brom on loan maybe or Baxter from everton

I would prefer to sign on permanent deals but when good players pop up I will try my best to get them and with a reasonably small budget I will mainly have to rely on free agents and loans if im to get anywhere.

Cheers I hope you can help…

Hiya Im new to football manager

im going to start with my hometown club Doncaster and I was just wondering if you could share all the tips you have

Best signings

Parent clubs

Best tactics

Formations

Youngsters

Anything that helps for when I start tommorow.

I will be looking for a

Goalkeeper – got smithies and basso in mind

Defender – demerit in mind

Midfielder – not sure who to look at, maybe JET from arsenal or Spearing from Liverpool on loan.

Striker –Unsure,Cox from West Brom on loan maybe or Baxter from everton

I would prefer to sign on permanent deals but when good players pop up I will try my best to get them and with a reasonably small budget I will mainly have to rely on free agents and loans if im to get anywhere.

Cheers I hope you can help…

Best to repost this in the 'Good player and team guide' section of the forums, people on there are sure to help out.

Check for a Doncaster team thread first in the search options. "Title only" If there is not one then post what you are looking for in the "Looking for thread" If you make a post like this in the Good player and team guide it will get locked.

Archived