to move or not to move?!

jus finished 4th season with man city, won league 3 times, champions league once and fa and league cup twice. Real madrid have just offered me the job, do i stay at city n create a dynasty or go to madrid and start 1 there? any help much appreciated!

i dont like the idea of two saves, i like to focus all my efforts on one save, bigdanio i think u may have swayed it for me, i wana stay at city n make them immense!!! and wait for the barcelona job haha

i dont like the idea of two saves, i like to focus all my efforts on one save, bigdanio i think u may have swayed it for me, i wana stay at city n make them immense!!! and wait for the barcelona job haha

I have two saves just in case I made the wrong decision, or ever miss the "good ol' days"

yh i no wat u mean tom, im the same thinkin whethe ive made the right decision bt on my save madrid have a weaksih team, and they waba give me 144 mill to spend bt with a loan debt on 300 mill doesnt seem viable, also i have accepted the job and made a new save just in case ;) lol

Archived