Greatest Achievement ever- Mk dons in the premiership after 3 years!

As the title asks, what is your greatest achievement on fm11?

I just completed mine.

I got Mk dons promoted to the premiership in my 3rd season after beating Leicester in the play off final 3-0 (aet). Also I didn't cheat once throughout this save I promise! However, what I think is more impressive is that I managed to do this with just 60k spent on wages throughout the entire club per week!

-Well, I managed to win the Scottish Premier with Motherwell (A team that is not Celtic or Rangers win the league? That's an achievement XD) in FM09

-I also managed a 3rd place with Cameroon at the 2010 World cup also in FM09 3-0 against Nigeria, 2nd round I defeated Italy 1-0 in Extra Time with 10 players at the last minute, 2-1 to Argentina and then lost against Czech Republic (who won the tournament XD)

-Then with USA, I managed to revert a 3-0 against Netherlands in a friendly match and win 4-3 (Also discovered a player, Craig Mills who was the top scorer of the team at the 2014 WC over Donovan) (lol FM09)

-Maybe not so meritory, but I won the UEFA cup with Tottenham against Juventus also reverting a 1-0 score (2-1 final) (Also FM09 XD)

-I managed to win the BSS with Hyde United with a big difference with the 2nd team :O (Yes, 09).

-The only thing I remember of FM10 is promoting with Wrexham without even being a favourite and finish 3rd in my group of the Champions League with Twente (Hey, it was a hell having Chelsea and Atletico Madrid in the group. Anderlecht was the one who made it possible XD)

Archived