anyone with brazilian experience would be appreciated :)

hey

just started an unemployed save and was hired by nausa (i think) in the brazilian third division.

not too sure how the leagues work but at the minute im just aiming not to get relegated from the acre state championship and build a team for the third division.

could do with some tips really, tactics, decent players or helping with strategies for the league etc

would appreciate any help please :)

I managed here for a while, I took Las Palmas into mid table division 2, but couldn't get any further (lost interest, no money etc).

I found myself winning the state championship every year amazingly easily, and then getting into the knockout rounds of the 3rd division but getting beaten by the teams with more money (presumably because they have bigger stadiums)

Get loanee players, if I remember rightly, you can have as many loanees as you like as long as there from Brazil? (I remember having a hell of a lot of them anyway!)

i can't remember any club from Acre aswell, but if you are playing with such a small club, i think the best would be invest on the youth squad, play them in the first team, and sell some to make money. Try to get some loanee players, if possible with a future fee agreed, in case he succeed in your club.

Also, when there's no matches scheduled, try to play some friendlies to make some extra cash.

I believe the most used tactic in Brazil is the 4-2-2-2, but in your case it really depend of the players you have avaliable, i personally always play with the 4-1-2-2-1.

Well for the last 4 or so fm's I've started unemployed and aimed to work up so these are the first club stupid enough to offer me a job! How hard will it be to build rep do you think?

Tactics wise I think I will go for an attacking but narrow

4-5-1 as so:

Rwb cb cb lwb

Dm

Cm cm

Rw. Lw

St

Is that ok? Also does anyone know-how good 12k for a wage budget is?

Cheers lads

Well for the last 4 or so fm's I've started unemployed and aimed to work up so these are the first club stupid enough to offer me a job! How hard will it be to build rep do you think?

Tactics wise I think I will go for an attacking but narrow

4-5-1 as so:

Rwb cb cb lwb

Dm

Cm cm

Rw. Lw

St

Is that ok? Also does anyone know-how good 12k for a wage budget is?

Cheers lads

I actually agree that a 4-5-1 would be the best tactic vs a 4-2-2-2. You need protection in the middle of the field especially vs their 2 cms so you get that from your 2 cm midfielders with your DM acting as cover if their DMs get involved in the attack. They don't have much cover on the wings so its good to have 2 wingers in the tactic. And they are congested in the middle of the field so playing 1 forward is good because it makes them focus many players on just one of your players.

Jan 2 is very important to Brazil. Grab a scout and look at all the newgens, you can find a jem anywhere in Brazil. At that date if they don't have a price tag they are newgens. Fourteen and fifteen yr olds are cheap too some are able to play within a year. I've got a newgen that was able to start as soon as he turned 16. Became a world class player by 19 and sold for $21 million at the age of 20. The horrible part about Brazil is if you have a great player most likely you will lose him to a larger club. I personally like signing old frees and tutor my young players. Theres so many of them that you can have a new (older) bunch of players for every year. I don't know if thats cheating but it works. There are the larger clubs in Brazil that will give you a loan for free so look and pray.

i had some experience in Brasil as Mirrasol and alot of teams tend to play the 4-2-2-2 formation so to counter this i just used a normal 4-4-2 got promoted and then played the state championship and just by the skin of my teeth survived...then the game got corrupted :(, it was alot of fun though

Archived