Should I get?

I am not a huge soccer fan, but I watch it occasionally when it's on TV here (in USA). I have been thinking about getting this game for a while. I have a MacBook Pro and there aren't many good simulation games, let alone many games for Mac. I was just wondering if this game would be too much for a person who watches little soccer. I mean, I know the major soccer players around the world. I would likely take over as a big club to learn the game.

I don't like "soccer" but I still play the game. I have got far enough into the future that all players are "regens" (generated players) and I find that more fun :)

Why don't you start a game with generated players instead of Real Life players if you like this part of FM2011?

You should have a go at the free demo if you want to see if the game is right for you. You will probably have to get the game on Steam if you're in the States, unless you want to import a copy from Europe.

I only played FM when TFC got an expansion MLS franchise in 2006 and I didn't know anything about soccer. The best way to learn about the game is to try things yourself, with a big club.

Archived