Programming

slammerinho

Ok guys. Can some one help me. I would like to change certain parameters in the editor so that i can add some new stuff in it and maybee remove something else. What books do you suggest to learn about programming so that i am able to do this?

Excuse me my very bad Japanese :-)

Ok guys. Can some one help me. I would like to change certain parameters in the editor so that i can add some new stuff in it and maybee remove something else. What books do you suggest to learn about programming so that i am able to do this?

Excuse me my very bad Japanese :-)

You would have to change the code of not only the editor but also the game itself. To be honest I have no clue as to what language either are coded in (probably some version of C) and if hacking the code is even possible.

It is also illegal to do so, thus asking on the official forum is probably not the smartest thing to do.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DS:

slammerinho for you its impossible. For a leet haxor its illegal, hard, and a waste of time... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Typical Aussie!! Thank you or in your language - danke schon icon_wink.gif

Archived