I have a 13" Macbook pro, and I am thinking of starting a new long term lower league game! But i have always never known what leagues to load/ database to choose or what when I am starting!

WOuld be great to find out what the best database to use is and which leagues to load in order to have the greatest chance of being successful with a wide range of players

Thanks

How long term? I've started a go with RTC's lower league database (starting at level 9), and amatuer lower league football is actually quite fun. No wages, no agents, no transfer fees, and it isn't too difficult to build a decent side in the early days.

I loaded all of Europe, the top countries on playable, everyone else on view only, and it's too slow for my liking. Most of it isn't really necessary at this point either since my scouts are too crap to find anyone who isn't English.

It totally depends on what kind of game you're aiming for - are you the kind of manager that likes to move around, or try to get one small club to the top? How long do you consider to be long term?

Archived